By RJ Casey, Daniel Johnson, and Vicki Lo
- How do the pages’ colors correlate with the events that take place on them?
- What is the significance of the panels and objects colored in white?
- How does Charon compare and contrast with the figure in Greek mythology?
- Games play what role in the Cho family’s relationships?
- Should the doctors be responsible for the patients’ “new life?”
- After the dead patients are hooked up to the Charon, are they in a dream? The after-life? Or something else?
- What does the imagery and design of the front and back covers add to the story and reading experience?
- How does the Charon’s existence and implementation affect the grieving process?
- Is going through temporary resurrection worth it for the deceased? Their family?
- How does this book comment on class and wealth?
- Find examples of the battle between free will and predestination in this book.
- Should science and spirituality intertwine? Why or why not?