It’s officially Spooky Season and we are haunted, not by ghosts, but by the specter of holiday shipping delays. Like last year, we’re facing COVID-related supply and labor shortages, which means books are taking longer to get to us and longer still to get to you. On top of that, we’re expecting delays with our shipping services. So if you want to get your loved ones awesome Fantagraphics books and swag for the holidays, start your shopping now!
- OneRate 2-Day Shipping will increase by 70 cents from 10/4 to midway through January
- The last days to ship for each service for arrival by Christmas are:
- FedEx 2Day (Domestic): 12/17
- FedEx International Economy: 12/17
- However, anticipate delays at our warehouse due to order volume and with overall shipping. If you absolutely must have something by Christmas, your best bet is to place your order before 12/15.
- Expect price increases on many packages as well as delays. Find more information on delays and price increases here (link) and here (link)
- Estimated cutoff dates are not available from the USPS yet, but because of the planned slowdowns in shipping, these are our estimates for delivery:
- Media Mail: 12/6
- Priority Mail: 12/15
- Priority Mail International: 12/6